Entrée Capital recently moved to a new working space in Tel Aviv and we are looking for an exceptional Office Manager & Business Partner Assistant to join our team.
- Ensure office efficiency by maintaining common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, and overseeing supplies and equipment.
- Oversee day-to-day office activities as main point of contact in reception area, and keep management informed regularly.
- Provide direct administrative support as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, welfare and events; mailing and shipping packages; and updating contacts database and employee lists.
- New employee onboarding.
- Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify needs and acquire supplies, manage vendor relationships, and coordinate food deliveries when requested.
- Manage all aspects of space/infrastructure planning (ex: additions, changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions when requested.
- Support planning and production of the organization’s events and off-sites, and collaborate with the marketing team.
- Travel coordinating; tickets., booking, visas, schedules, etc.
- Working closely with two business partners and providing all aspects of executive assistance, including diary management and appointment scheduling.
- Full position 100% in the Tel Aviv office, 08:00-17:00.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Skill and Qualification:
- Two or more years of experience in office management. Service company an advantage.
- Strong time-management and people skills, high degree of flexibility, and excellent multitasking ability.
- Proficiency with office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems. Acquainted with Monday.com an advantage.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information.
- Ability to work independently with a proactive approach.